Sunday, March 24, 2013

The Trudge

You know, about a month ago I was pretty much bored and looking for stuff to do to take up my time. Well, when it rains it pours, and now I've got something planned for every day for the next few weeks plus. No real time off either, just "go, go, go!".

I'm not complaining, really, but the truth is that I know I'm going to get tired eventually, and then the bout between my schedule and I will stop being a slugfest and become instead more of a test of my endurance. My ability to trudge on.

I've got work hours lined up on mid-shifts, appointments for a few wedding related things, a couple of trips out of the state on school business, a party to plan at the secret lair, papers to read, and at some point I'll need to look over the final draft of the manuscript for my own paper before it's sent to the publisher. Also! The lawn could use a pickup, put up, and a trim. Yikes, maybe I'd best stop typing and get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment