Saturday, July 28, 2012

No Global Arms Treaty

Well, they said that the Global Arms Treaty wouldn't impact individual owners or interfere with 2nd  Amendment rights, but they also said that cell phones don't cause cancer, there were WMD's in Iraq, and that Kim Kashardian married for love. So; One Less Thing to worry about, right?

Somebody should tell this woman that employing logical fallacies in writing is a bad thing; guilt by association and post hoc ergo procter hoc. I would be incensed if someone told me that my writing was fallacious, but then again I care about such things as being logical. At any rate; not only would whatsherface seek to use any tactics necessary to undermine carry rights and to heap disdain on those who possess concealed carry permits, but her writing tacitly assumes guilt on the part of Zimmerman in the Trayvon Martin case. Bravo, Mrs. Zuckerman; who needs a court system or a bill of rights when we have you? All I can say is that it's a good thing that she is not the final arbiter of our rights.

Hooray! Our deficit is *only* increasing by 1.2 Trillion this year! I can't help but notice that the article points out that the budget deficit will be decreased to below  3% of the GDP, and yet makes no mention at all at attempting to balance the budget to income or even create a surplus to pay down the deficit, which is hovering close to 17 Trillion. This isn't exactly a *win* with me.

No joke. And, on that note; it's almost 0630 and time for my morning walk. Despite the humidity being above 90%. Why? Easy; anything you think and say you don't have the time for, you should re-phrase to be "because it's not a priority". Look at these two statements:

I can't exercise during the day because I don't have the time for it.
OR
I can't exercise during the day because exercising is not a priority to me.

See how lame the second one makes you sound? That's right; if something's important then you should be making it happen, damnit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment