Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Log Cabins and Zombies?

Since I'm on my break at work, I'd best make this pretty quick:

I spent most of my lunch reading this article on how to make a log cabin on the cheap. That's so awesome I can't stand it! Really want my own little cabin some day. My better half wants a bigger place than what we have, but I'd be pretty happy with something just like this.

One of these days I'm going to build one and just call it an office.
---------------------------
My better half and I often have.. synchronized bladders, so I'm used to rushing out of the bathroom and/or waiting (mostly rushing out). Today, though, at the office it's more like everyone's got the same idea. I've been by five bathrooms in 40 minutes and they've been busy every time, which is novel around here. What gives?

Hope it's not some bug going around; there's a lot of coughing in the office.

(Jesus, this sounds like the plot of a bad zombie movie or something)

No comments:

Post a Comment